This is a notice to our members that our Annual General Meeting will be held on September 14th of this year. We hope that you will all be able to attend. The agenda is as follows:
- Call to order
- Approval of the Agenda
- Speaker: Tom Lumsden, Executive Directory, Blatchford Development, City of Edmonton
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2017 AGM
- Updates on the KDA activities and programs
- Auditor’s report presented by Jamie Araujo, Ellis Group
- Call for nominations for appointments of the 2018/19
- Approval of the KDA 2019 budget
Lunch will also be included. Complimentary for 1 member from your organization and additional tickets are $25 +GST/person. To register to attend, click here to download and print the registration form.
If you are unable to attend but wish to send someone on your behalf, click here to download and print the proxy form.